This feature has been designed to maximize time and reserve one of our vehicles and drivers. Please complete the below items so we can determine your needs and schedule a time. Thank you, a reservation operator will contact you as soon as possible.
Your information submitted is not binding. It is for you to get a quote for your upcoming event. This transmittal will assist our staff in quoting a competitive rate.
Corporate has received your request and will provide confirmation as soon as possible. Please remember, once a quote is accepted, the below stipulations will apply:
1. DEPOSIT - Corporate will request 1/2 of the proposed fare paid up front to reserve the vehicle for your event. You will receive an invoice via e-mail for the total on your quoted amount. When you remit payent, the invoice will be reduced by the deposit amount and noted on our company calendar reservation center. Submit your payment at www.submit-payment.com
2. FOLLOW UP ON QUOTE - We take the time to provide a written quote for your transportation services. Our system will follow up on your quote until it is accepted, rejected, or countered. Please be prepared for follow-up e-mails and follow-up telephone calls so we can receive feedback on the quote. Please respond as soon as possible preferably via the e-mail system. Once your event is planned, it will be on the Company Calendar and you will receive alerts to let you know it is scheduled and booked so you do not need to worry.
3. LONGER HOURS/OVER TIME - If your event runs over the proposed hours, you will need to be prepared to pay the additional hours at the time of service in cash, credit card, or if pre approved Corporate will send you an invoice for the difference. The over-time amount is outlined on your quote. Your written quote will have the over-time paramaters defined in the paperwork. A separate invoice will be sent for your records.
4. PAYMENT - The PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT IS www.PAYPAL.com - Please send payment and invoice # to email@example.com or we can accept credit cards, cash, or checks. Please follow the instructions on the invoice or go to www.submit-payment.com and choose the best option.
5. GRATUITY - All drivers work for gratuity. If Gratuity is not already included in your quote, the industry standard for Gratuity is 20% of package price before tax.
6. CANCELLATION - Cancellation is allowed up to 24 hrs prior to service pick-up. However, the deposit amount will be forfeited as outlined in #1.
7. DRIVER CONTACT INFORMATION - You will receive your driver's contact information a few days before your event so you can coordinate directly with him/her. And if time permits, Corporate will mail via US Postal service a reservation card.
8. COMPANY CALENDAR - Once your reservation is booked, our company calendar will send you details to your in box. Please consider this feature as a way for you to know your reservation is confirmed and booked.
9. DAMAGE/CLEANING - Customer is responsible for any damage to any interior parts of their vehicle from abuse or carelessness. There is absolutely no smoking, or tobacco products in the vehicles at anytime. Customer will tender a $100.00 deposit to Corporate as a security deposit on any damage or cleaning. Deposit will be returned by Corporate if driver OK's cleanliness of vehicle. The $100.00 deposit will be charged on top of the deposit as outlined in # 1. Regurgitation fee is $250.00 for cleaning and sanitizing the vehicle.
10. VIP CARD/WATER BOTTLES/COOZIES/PENS/MATCHES - Look for Corporate to send some marketing materials to you after your first reservation.
11. PICTURES OF VEHICLE - Go to www.limo-fleet-pictures.com for a slide show of all of our vehicles.
We look forward to serving you soon.