F. Reese Freyer, III
Property Systems - Corporate Office
4279 Roswell Road, N.E.
Suite 208 - 130
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
(Direct) 877-522-5577 X. 8030 - (FAX) 404-348-0174 - SKYPE: reese.freyer - E Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org - Twitter @reesefreyer - Facebook - www.facebook.com/reesefreyer
Assistant: Joe Thomas - On Line Manager - (O) 706-352-6764 - E Mail: email@example.com
The year 2020 marks my 32nd year in business. To date, my real estate system has closed over 7,000.00 properties in the State of Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama.
I also added a Right of Way purchasing division last year, and have purchased approximately 30 parcels of right of way and easements for several Fortune 100 companies who build pipe lines.
Additionally, I hold a State of Georgia Property and Casualty insurance license.
SUMMARY OF EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
I grew up in the Buckhead and Sandy Springs areas of Atlanta. For high school, I attended college preparatory school in Chattanooga, Tennessee at The McCallie School. Upon graduation from McCallie in 1984, I was accepted at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia and graduated in 1988 with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing. I have lived in the Atlanta metro area for all of my years with the exception of high school and college.
INTERESTS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
* I have traveled internationally to the People’s Republic of China, the U.S.S.R., 21 countries in western Europe, Bermuda, Mexico, South America, Virgin Islands and the South Caribbean.
* I played competitive tennis at McCallie in high school and had a tennis scholarship for Mercer University. In high school I was ranked in the State of Georgia in the Juniors and Father/Son tennis categories.
* Eminent Deputy Archon (Vice President) of The Sigma Alpha Epsilon National Fraternity at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia.
*Past Chairman for the Atlanta Board of REALTORS Young Council; I also have served on the Atlanta Board of REALTORS Library Committee and Ethics Committee. I have been a delegate to the Georgia Association of REALTORS, and was the Treasurer of the Georgia Association of REALTORS Young Council and Vice Chairman. I have also been elected and served for a 4 year term as a Board of Director for the Residential Society of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS. (I am the youngest ever). I have been a Director for the Georgia Association of REALTORS and past Chairman of the State Young Council.
* Member of the National Association of REALTORS and the Georgia Association of REALTORS.
* I have been active in the real estate business all of my life because of my father's background. I worked at Property Systems during the summer months in high school on various research projects, etc. I earned my Georgia Real Estate License while still in college.
* I am very computer literate and am experienced in many software packages. I have a desk top, lap top, digital camera, a FAX machine in my car, and wireless e mail.
* One of my favorite things to do is to go camping and fishing at my family's farm near St. Simons Island, Georgia.
* Notary Public - State of Georgia
* Residential Young REALTOR Of The Year - Atlanta Board of REALTORS
* One of my interests is cooking barbeque and catering functions via my real estate contacts.
* Life member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS Million Dollar Club.
* Top company producer in real estate brokerage for 1995, 1996, 1997, , 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,
* I have been President and the Head Broker of Property Systems since 1996 and presently have 35+ agents in the Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina markets.
* Certified Open Water S.C.U.B.A Diver
* Atlanta Board of REALTORS Phoneix Award
* For 2003 - 2011, I finished number 8, 4, 15, 20th, and 18th in the Atlanta Board of REALTORS in production. I was the 8th biggest producer in the
Atlanta market in 2006. There are over 5,000 members in the Atlanta Board. I am in the top 1% of brokers in the Georgia market.
* Other Businesses – To date, I have developed other business’. Presently I have interests in the vending business, REO Servicing, Limousine, Real Estate Career advice, catering, and document management.
I was born the 1st of June 1966 at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a native Atlantan, and have seen the area grow. I am married to Susan Kelly Prichard – Freyer from Meridian, Mississippi. Our wedding was Saturday, the 8th of November
2003. We have a son named Frederick Reese Freyer, IV who was born in 2006, and a daughter Susan Elizabeth Freyer born on 9 December 2011. Both children are adopted. I am in excellent health. Upon graduation from college, I went straight to work in the real estate business.
Some of my clients are as follows:
Owner Occupant/Non Corporate Clients:
I have helped many people with their real estate needs.
Direct Lenders: Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation, Option One Mortgage Corporation, Tiger Relocation, Sovereign Bank, Mortgage Lenders Network, FairBanks Capital Corporation, Security National Servicing Corporation, CitiCorp Trust Bank, Wilshire Credit Corporation, Washington Mutual, Bank of New York, HomeComings, Morgan, Stanley, Dean Witter, CitiFinancial Mortgage Company, Inc., CitiCorp Trust Bank, OCWEN Federal Bank, Meritech Mortgage Company, Inc., AmeriQuest Mortgage Company, Inc., SAXON Mortgage Corporation, The Associates of Texas, SouthTrust Bank, BankOne Corporation, Commercial Credit Corporation, MorEquity, Inc., American General Finance, Fleet Finance, SunTrust Bank, HomeSteps (Fannie Mae), PCV MURCOR, Consolidated Asset Management. Conseco Finance Corporation, Wells Fargo Bank, Advanta Bank, Bank Boston Home Equity, Guaranty Bank, EquiCredit Corporation of America, Fidelity, Key Bank U.S.A..
Real Estate Out Source Companies Include: Integrated Asset Services, Inc., Matrix Banc Corporation, Arvida Realty/Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Inc., J.C.L. Asset Management, Inc., KeyStone Asset Management, Inc., Premiere Asset Services, Inc. (Wells Fargo Servicer), Pertini Asset Management, Inc., Goodman Deane Corporate Real Estate Services, Horizon Management Services, Inc. (Wachovia/First Union Servicer), TREO, REO World, Inc., NationsFirst.
I respect privacy rules and will not give out direct contacts for my clients/customers. If you need a specific reference, please let me know.